The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
8th Floor, Building 2, Zone B, 7th Industrial Zone, Yulu Community, Gongming Office, Guangming New District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
This machine is a sheet punching equipment which adopts PLC control, integrates sensor positioning, hydraulic punching and card collection.The device realizes bidirectional positioning of the X and Y axes in the plane, and the punching precision is less than ±0.10 mm.The machine is suitable for punching various layouts. The special card collecting system realizes automatic and sequential collection of products after cutting.
Punching power: Hydraulic
Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China (Mainland)
Voltage: 380V/220V optional
Weight: About 1050kg
Dimension(L*W*H): 2700x1450x1620 (mm)
Work speed: About 13000 PCS/H
Service Provided: Engineers can go abroad to repair machines
Warranty: 12 months
A: High sensitivity sensor cooperating imported no-crevice built-in roller screw mandrel to feed material, the position parameter of the punching spot can be adjusted, with high precision.
B: The hydraulic is used as punching power with stable pressure, and the pressure and punching speed can be adjusted. The machine can cut multiple sheets at the same time to increase production.
C: The card collecting system can realize arrangement and collection in a certain order automatically.
Total Power: 7.0KW
Air Supply: 6kg/cm²（anhydrous）
Punching Precision: ±0.1mm
Applicable Materials: Paper, Mixed material
Applicable layout: According to customer's needs
Number of operators: 1 person
Control Mode：PLC program ＆ servo system
Packaging and delivery
Packaging: Standard wooden box
Departure Port: Shenzhen/Guangzhou (Unless the customer asks for another place)
Lead time: Shipped within 50 days after payment
A: Consulting and technical guidance
B: Sample testing support for free
C: Invoice and Contract confirmation
A: English manual and video instruction
B: Your technical staff can be trained in my factory
C: Engineers available for overseas if necessary
1.Q: What information should I provide if I want to get a quote?
A: What is your Maximum and Minimum product in mm?
B: What is your quantity and thickness of product?
C: What is the film of the product?
2.Q: Where is your company?
A: Our company is located in the 7th Industrial Zone, Yulv, Guangming District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. It is an innovative industrial park with convenient transportation.
3.Q: What is the payment terms?
A: After signing the contract, 30%T/T deposit will be paid in advance, and the remaining 70%T/T will be paid before shipment. Other feasible payment channels are available.
4.Q: How long is the warranty period?
A: Warranty period is 12 months after receiving the machine. During the warranty period, we will repair or replace damaged parts for free in normal operation.
5.Q: What is your after-sale service?
A: Any questions will be responded within 12 hours by Email, Skype, phone call or facebook. In addition, we have professional engineer available for overseas service.